Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2014 4:47:44 PM EDT
John Layton, Democrat

Emmitt Carney, Republican and 25 year veteran of the BATFE.

Which is the lesser evil?
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 6:12:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Seeing as how I don't know anything about either candidates, take this for what it is worth. I'd go with the BATFE dude. Just cause he worked for them doesn't mean he is anti gun. Now, like I said, I don't know anything about him so maybe he is a big Prius-driving, gun-fearing, freedom-hating douche but on the other hand he could have been with the tobacco portion of BATFE and loves guns... just my perspective.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 12:02:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know it the election turned out but I have worked with several BATFE agents and none are anti gun. Anti criminal?  Yes but anti gun? No....just like any large governmental agency the worker don't have the same opinion as the bosses or politicians....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top