Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2014 10:37:42 PM EDT
Hey guys, going to head to the gunshow tomorrow. Figured i would post up a thread to see if any of you guys had seen any good deals while there or not. And over all whether it was a good show or not. Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:22:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I will be heading up myself later in the afternoon. Not really planning to buy anything just to look around.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 3:22:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I will be heading up myself later in the afternoon. Not really planning to buy anything just to look around.
View Quote

Not really any great deals. There's a guy selling used g17 mags for $15 a piece. And has police trade in gen 2 17 in decent shape. A lot of holster wear. $330 a piece. Just a few things I saw. Ammo prices still pretty high.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:44:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I picked up some NIW surplus 30rd mags for $9.00. Also a pound of 4227 to try in the Blackout, but didn't find any real deals.

Still beat going to work.:)
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 2:14:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Wasn't to impressed with it being an October show. Normally they are fairly large with people packed in. Wasn't hardly anybody in there this afternoon. Saw several dealers still living in 2013 with their prices but several that had brought pricing back down to pre Sandy Hook.

Side note. I handled a H&K VP9 today and I must say that gun feels really good in the hand. It has been added to the list of guns I want to purchase.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 9:30:44 PM EDT
[#5]
The Vp9 felt good in my hand too until I pulled the trigger. That gun irritates my trigger finger like nothing else Ive ever shot. Definitely shoot before you buy.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:53:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Vp9 felt good in my hand too until I pulled the trigger. That gun irritates my trigger finger like nothing else Ive ever shot. Definitely shoot before you buy.
View Quote

No place local to me has a range to test with. Top Guns in Terre Haute is suppose to be bringing an indoor range to the area soon.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:43:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I heard there is a nice indoor range located in Gas City.  Thats all I know about it.

Brick
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top