Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2014 7:31:52 PM EDT
I was comparing prices on Magpul 25LRs and a site stated it wouldn't ship to parts of IN?  This is the first time I've seen a site have IN as one of the do not sale to states, kinda made me sad to see us lumped in there with IL and CA, etc.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 8:37:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I was comparing prices on Magpul 25LRs and a site stated it wouldn't ship to parts of IN?  This is the first time I've seen a site have IN as one of the do not sale to states, kinda made me sad to see us lumped in there with IL and CA, etc.
View Quote

South Bend used to have magazine restrictions and maybe Gary or Hammond, but that went away with the preemption bill that was passed a couple of years ago. That site has old information.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 8:38:42 PM EDT
[#2]
South Bend technically has a ban.

Link Posted: 7/16/2014 9:35:24 PM EDT
[#3]
There are a huge amount of high capacity magazines sold out of a little gunshop in South Bend/Mishawaka.
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 6:14:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

South Bend technically has a ban.

View Quote
Not even technically - totally unenforceable. That site needs to update it's info the preemption law wasn't very recent at all.

Link Posted: 7/17/2014 6:05:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the clarification, I didn't think there was any but thought I'd ask
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top