Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2014 6:56:36 PM EDT
sorry I don't know how to update a previous thread that I started I went out to Panther Ridge  training/shooting range today.

I got there the owner was grilling pork stake (gave me one) and the trainers we're helping a few other shooters. I talked with the owner nice guy. Trainer went over a safety pamphlet with me sign some papers paid some cash the owner said I'm going to let one of the trainers go out there with you  and make sure you know how to handle a gun and after that you can do whatever you want.

trainer was good guy seemed cool. walked up to the range he said shoot couple targets and ill just watch for a min. So I go( ready?.... going hot pop pop pop pop drop the mag empty chamber check all clear muzzle down).

Well looks like you know what you're doing what you want to do now?

overall it's nice they got a 100yards to 600 yards and you can go between them and shoot at different yards if you want they have a nice little car port to hide under And shoot under. I liked it Plus this is the first time I was able to shoot 500 yards with my AR I told him I never shot this far before only 300yd. He says you can only try. I dope my scope for what my paperwork says. I shoot two shots two shots hit steel I say I done for now with a shit eating grin on my face. The rest of my time was at 100yds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top