Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2014 10:50:06 AM EDT

The title kinda says it all.  My sister is looking to purchase a new or used Glock 19 and she lives in indianapolis.  Are there any good reliable gun stores in the area
that are fair to women shoppers?  

She came down this weekend and I let her shoot some different handguns and she settled on the GL 19 as the one she wants to buy.

Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 11:52:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Bradis Guns, south of Indy on 67, will have a great selection and excellent prices.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 12:17:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 11:42:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Beech Grove Firearms always has lots of Glocks available and plenty of similar pistols.  Owners wife (actually, I think she is co-owner) and a couple of other young ladies are usually there selling.  They are the host range for The Well Armed Women group.  She will be treated very well.  I would not hesitate to send any woman there.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:59:15 PM EDT
[#4]
if she qualifies (LE; psbly military) - send her to Steven R. Jenkins Co on E. 21st street, Indy
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 5:06:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Terre Haute Guns.......southwest of Indy just off of HWY 70.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 6:35:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Plainfield Shooting Supply which is just West of Indy. Top Guns in Terre Haute is also great if you find yourself headed that direction.
Link Posted: 5/5/2014 3:13:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Elmore's.

http://www.elmoresfirearms.com/
Link Posted: 5/9/2014 4:45:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Plainfield Shooting supplies-Plainfield

Elmores- Greenwood

Bradis- Camby

I go to them in that order
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top