Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2014 9:30:21 AM EDT
Anyone have experience with their stuff? A friendly dealer here in Bloomington showed me one of their lowers and it looked like quite the piece. I guess their objective is building lightweight AR's. Only reason I really ask is that I found out that they're made less than a mile from where I graduated high school in a rather unassuming industrial park.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 3:47:00 PM EDT
[#1]
painted lowers and the owner is a worthless POS.

We had a group buy set up before Sandy hook happened with the receive date after the shooting. WHen he had our receivers done he wanted more money for them than what we originally agreed upon.  After some BS on his FB page he agreed to reduce the price back to what it was originally.

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:40:17 PM EDT
[#2]
We had them in the place I work at for $210 for the longest time. They have since been dropped down to $139. It has taken well over a year to sell 20 of them but I do not set any prices.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 8:18:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Alright thanks guys guess I will be staying away. Have to wait until November when I turn 21 to buy a stripped lower anyway.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 9:17:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Alright thanks guys guess I will be staying away. Have to wait until November when I turn 21 to buy a stripped lower anyway.
View Quote

What happens when you turn 21?
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 1:36:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I've got one of their light weight lowers. The fit and machining is great, the finish isn't. The paint is peeing at the rear where the tube screws in.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 4:57:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You get that massive gun buying hangover the next morning!
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 10:11:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You now legally do everything you have been doing for at least 5 years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top