Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 1:24:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Marc recently did my trust. Very quick service, answered all of my questions, great job!
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 1:14:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
has anyone form 1'd lately?
View Quote

Not yet but looking to do a form 1 next month. Ill probably email a couple questions as well. Not 100% on all the new rules.

If there was an easy way to post pics I would. I can email you a couple of the approved form 4 items if you want to post them.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:58:30 PM EDT
[#3]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 11:23:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I just got my trust done by Marc Halata, called me a couple hours after I emailed for info, and I had a trust the next morning. Easy as pie, and he assured me if I had any questions all I had to do was call, besides that, he's a gun-guy and knows what you need to get the cool stuff! Thanks marc@halatalaw! If only the feds would be this quick

Dave
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 12:42:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Just got mine from Marc, took me longer to figure out who to put on than it did for him to write it up.  Emailed him, called me back that day...talked  then sent me info and thank you I done!
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 3:31:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I contacted Marc Halata about a Trust on Wednesday morning, Thursday evening the trust was in my email. Marc is quick to reply and does an excellent job at answering questions. The hardest part was trying to figure out a trust name.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 7:16:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Marc is great..fast
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 12:09:51 PM EDT
[#8]
marc halata just did mine last week. was the most pleasant experience i have had with an attorney. he was fast at returning emails and answering questions, very knowledgeable. definitely the way to go, highly recommend.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 8:41:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow!  Totally unexpected.  Had my trust within 6 hours of getting Marc my info.  Can not recommend him enough.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 11:32:00 PM EDT
[#10]
i can post the pics if you email them to me and want to show off
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 5:04:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Marc Halata is a stand up guy and does great work. He's very reasonable on price, especially compared to most attorneys. When you do your trust through him, you get lifetime support from him when adding members or items to the trust. The dude has even opened up his own home for people that wanted to go over the details of a trust in person.

[email protected]

Link Posted: 1/19/2017 12:39:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Big +1 for Marc. Always quality work.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top