Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2017 7:22:26 PM EDT
I am 4 runner shopping and rumors over at t4r indicate that Waldorf does unbeatable pricing - and they delivered on unbeatable on a vehicle I was looking at.  Has anyone purchased from them or have any experience to share?  I'm located in Arizona so I'd be doing this all remotely and having the vehicle delivered to me.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 3:06:25 PM EDT
[#1]
i would look else were, any savings you have will be taken care of with shipping you the SUV, I doubt it would be worth your time.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:16:19 PM EDT
[#2]
One guy owns like a dozen of the Waldorf XXXX dealerships. Have bought a few vehicles from Waldorf Ford, but I spec out what I want, email it to a dozen dealerships, and ask for an itemized quote.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 11:52:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i would look else were, any savings you have will be taken care of with shipping you the SUV, I doubt it would be worth your time.
View Quote
Even with shipping they were still >$2k lower than my local guy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top