Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2016 8:51:12 PM EDT
If so you have a truck i want. It was advertised on autotrader at a lower price than i am eligible for apparently but i really want the truck. So if anyone works there and can get me hooked up reply, PM, whatever.  Thanks
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 2:41:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
If so you have a truck i want. It was advertised on autotrader at a lower price than i am eligible for apparently but i really want the truck. So if anyone works there and can get me hooked up reply, PM, whatever.  Thanks
View Quote

I have never heard of this.

If you show up with money and a copy of the ad, how will they not give it to you at the advertised price (and frankly, you should still talk them down from there)?

What is this weird malarkey?

Go over there and buy the truck, OP.
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 8:32:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw the listing on autotrader. The price on autotrader was pretty low but not unrealistic. I called and told them i saw the ad on autotrader and would take it for the advertised price. They claim that price was the price if i qualified for all available incentives. The autotrader ad didn't make that clear
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 12:55:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top