Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/29/2016 10:45:08 AM EDT
Anyone take it into DC?  I'm going to be commuting for 2 or 3 months until I can move to VA but was curious about the New Carrolton station in particular.  Are the MARC and Metro stations different?  It appears that they are separate areas
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 3:01:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone take it into DC?  I'm going to be commuting for 2 or 3 months until I can move to VA but was curious about the New Carrolton station in particular.  Are the MARC and Metro stations different?  It appears that they are separate areas
View Quote

Are you looking to get on the MARC at New Carrollton and taking it  into Union Station or are you talking about just being on the Penn Line ?
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 3:30:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Are you looking to get on the MARC at New Carrollton and taking it  into Union Station or are you talking about just being on the Penn Line ?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll already be on it, thinking about getting off there to pick up the Orange line to get to where I need to be in DC since it's an orange stop on the other side of town, or just taking the MARC to Union and hopping between lines to get where I need to be
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 10:04:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'll already be on it, thinking about getting off there to pick up the Orange line to get to where I need to be in DC since it's an orange stop on the other side of town, or just taking the MARC to Union and hopping between lines to get where I need to be
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They share the same general area here is a picture for reference :
I guess it would depend on where you work in DC
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 11:07:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh I thought that they were completely different stations for whatever reason, huh ok then.

I'll be working on the VA side of the city so I think it'll make more sense to get off at New Carrolton and just ride the Orange all the way over
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 11:16:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'll be working on the VA side of the city so I think it'll make more sense to get off at New Carrolton and just ride the Orange all the way over
View Quote

yeah in that case you should be good to go
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top