Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2015 7:34:25 AM EDT
As the title says, Colt HBARs $840 plus tax, don't think I've seen them cheaper in a local shop.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 6:10:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I called and I dont think they had any clue what I was talking about.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 7:06:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I called and I dont think they had any clue what I was talking about.
View Quote

LOL, I've purchased a lot of stuff from them, the owner is solid.  He's only open Fridays and Saturdays so if you didn't call on one of those days you may have dialed the wrong number if you actually spoke to someone.  If it was one of those days, there were probably about 5 strippers wearing Sarah Palin outfits in the shop giving him lap dances and shots of tequilla.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 8:04:04 PM EDT
[#3]
lol, well I googled it today and called the number on the website that seems to match.  definitely got a confused sounding lady but maybe i'll check again tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 8:29:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
lol, well I googled it today and called the number on the website that seems to match.  definitely got a confused sounding lady but maybe i'll check again tomorrow.
View Quote

He had no female employees (no employees at all actually) so I don't think you dialed the right place.  Address is 401 Center Street in Mount Airy so make sure the Google results match that.  He won't we open until next weekend since he'll be at the (Timonium?) gun show this weekend.
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 11:48:06 AM EDT
[#5]
I think they're closed for the next couple week as they'll be at the gun shows.  I need to get me a 6721.  Or 2.
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 5:49:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think they're closed for the next couple week as they'll be at the gun shows.  I need to get me a 6721.  Or 2.
View Quote

Yes, he's next open on the 29th.  I may pick up another 6721 as well even though I have a couple stockpiled.
Link Posted: 1/16/2016 12:49:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Just saw him at the timonium show. They are now priced at $889.95 cash or check. Apparently this is a new batch he received yesterday. Last batch is gone. On the bright side these are priced as low as the Windhams he had.
Link Posted: 1/16/2016 7:37:40 PM EDT
[#8]
He have them for sale at the show? Making a trip tomorrow if so^^
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 1:47:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He have them for sale at the show? Making a trip tomorrow if so^^
View Quote

You bet your ass they will (unless they sell out of course)
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 2:19:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Yup.  Thanks for all the info guys, I made it out and bought one today!
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 7:09:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yup.  Thanks for all the info guys, I made it out and bought one today!
View Quote

Congrats!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top