Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2015 1:17:55 PM EDT
I'm so pissed.  I went to order a Colt 6920 SOCOM upper from Cheaper Than Dirt for $550 (stupid good price) but they won't ship it to Maryland.  I can't blame them, I blame the fucktards in our legislature who voted for SB281.  What a vile, freedom hating state.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:49:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Hogan sure has been a disappointment

What a damn shame
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 10:24:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm so pissed.  I went to order a Colt 6920 SOCOM upper from Cheaper Than Dirt for $550 (stupid good price) but they won't ship it to Maryland.  I can't blame them, I blame the fucktards in our legislature who voted for SB281.  What a vile, freedom hating state.  
View Quote

There shouldn't be a problem assuming you have pre october 1st 2013 lower.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 8:12:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I have two pre-October PSA lowers, but even that shouldn't matter to CTD  because it's just a freaking upper they are shipping to me.  I doubt they'd send an HBAR upper either (although a case can be made that the SOCOM is HBAR).  Again, I don't blame them.  Part of the reason they can sell stuff like this upper so cheap is that they don't spend a lot of time and money understanding state laws.  The fault lies with the Maryland legislature.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 8:12:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What a damn shame
View Quote

At least things won't get worse.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 9:47:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What a damn shame

Don't bet on it!

I don't see Hogan doing a damn thing for gun rights.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:21:00 PM EDT
[#6]
CTD has always been a shit company

midway and a few other places have them in stock little more expense but available and will ship
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 3:01:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
CTD has always been a shit company

midway and a few other places have them in stock little more expense but available and will ship
View Quote

They are a good bit more expensive elsewhere, but I guess I'm worth it
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 4:49:05 PM EDT
[#8]
While it is part of the state for making stupid laws but it is also the fault of the Ctd.  For not shipping to MD. There is no law against shipping an upper to customers in MD.

There are thousands of preban lowers in the state that the owner can do as he/she wishes to.

So no reason but there stupid policy to keep them from sending you the upper.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 6:04:27 PM EDT
[#9]
I was thinking about ordering that same upper.  WTF.   MD truly sucks.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 1:41:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Makes you wonder what other retailers won't ship uppers to maryland.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 4:44:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 4:49:05 PM EDT
[#12]
He can push them to change the laws  and he could order msp to use self defense as a reason for conceal carry.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 4:50:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Do you know anybody across the border in another state?  Just have it delivered there and pick it up.  Any yes, Md sucks.  My buddy is trying to buy his first handgun, and has to go jump through all the new hoops.  He was warned.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 4:54:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Do you know anybody across the border in another state?  Just have it delivered there and pick it up.  Any yes, Md sucks.  My buddy is trying to buy his first handgun, and has to go jump through all the new hoops.  He was warned.
View Quote

Retailers tend to go by billing address.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 5:13:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 8:53:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Makes you wonder what other retailers won't ship uppers to maryland.
View Quote

Larue would not ship me a stock a few months back.  They will now since they have a disclaimer on there site saying it's your responisibility to know the law of your state.

So it's not just cheap compaines its some that are highly respected here.

I said screw it and BCM got my money.

I ship all my mags to my buddy in PA and travel the 4 miles to get them from him. It sucks if you dont live near the line though.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 9:46:31 AM EDT
[#17]
We know, but we don't have to beat a dead horse. BRONZ
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top