Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2015 7:32:43 PM EDT
Gents
I filled out 5320.20s for my MGs and cans for the purpose of visting the AGC gun club machine gun shoots. Is there anything I need to submit to Maryland itself? Or will the 5320.20s cover me while im visting the state?
Also, I heard some short machine guns are completely banned? Can I bring a mac10 mp5?
Thanks
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 1:49:52 PM EDT
[#1]
You're GTG. No machineguns are banned here, and registration is only for residents. The length restrictions are for centerfire semi-autos that were not owned before 10/1/13.

The cans themselves are fine. If you're only mounting them to your MGs, you will not have problems with configuration.

And, the reality is, the cops aren't going to hassle someone from out of state at AGC anyways. Just don't be stupid and attract police attention. :)
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:44:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats good to know.
Thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top