Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2015 9:45:57 AM EDT
One of our vendors is going to be taking a couple of us here to shoot some fun guns. Has anyone been here before? If you have, was it a good experience? What did you shoot? It looks like from their website they have a good selection of firearms. Any information is welcome.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:27:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been there twice within the last month. The range is nice and clean. The staff have been nothing but professional and very cordial. Best time to visit is a weekday morning/afternoon.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 12:49:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I went there today.  The place is nice, clean, well lit and the staff are really nice.  Its a good place to go.  They have a lot of rentals including full auto.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:17:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I'M here visiting all my family in Frederick . Stopped by the shooting range last night , nice place staff was great . The owner says he might be opening up a bigger place sometime in the future .  They have pretty much all types of firearms to rent  .  As for full auto rentals saw ak, mp5's,  1919,
sten , thompson and some other stuff . Anyone that lives close should check them out . Fun times !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top