Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2015 3:06:15 PM EDT
What is a good statewide local news source in Maryland?  The Baltimore Sun just sucks, it's totally un-readable.  Worse (maybe) than the liberal bend is the endless pop-up ads.  I've been looking at the Patch series of news sites, but they suck pretty hard, too.  What do y'all read that is available online?
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 7:03:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't really read anything, I just watch Fox 45 for Jennifer Gilbert
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 12:15:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What is a good statewide local news source in Maryland?  The Baltimore Sun just sucks, it's totally un-readable.  Worse (maybe) than the liberal bend is the endless pop-up ads.  I've been looking at the Patch series of news sites, but they suck pretty hard, too.  What do y'all read that is available online?
View Quote

marylandreporter

red maryland

washington times

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 11:58:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Washington times or read the rebuttal comments posted on mdshooters.com
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 6:33:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Best source for news in MD is the Watercooler forum at mdshooters.com.  I also look at WTOP.com - liberal source but they allow comments on most news articles and there are some regular posters on both sides of the fence who like to fight it out in the comments section.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 2:23:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Best source for news in MD is the Watercooler forum at mdshooters.com.  I also look at WTOP.com - liberal source but they allow comments on most news articles and there are some regular posters on both sides of the fence who like to fight it out in the comments section.

Link Posted: 6/17/2015 2:24:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

marylandreporter

red maryland

washington times

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

marylandreporter

red maryland

washington times

Thanks, I'll check those out
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 8:52:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/2928543-524906464-Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top