Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2015 1:49:14 AM EDT
I'm going to be in Baltimore, Inner Harbor area for a few days this coming week. What are your suggestions on places to eat in the evening?
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 2:43:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I like Jimmy's Restaurant(it's a diner) for breakfast. It's a Baltimore institution.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 9:53:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I like Jimmy's Restaurant(it's a diner) for breakfast. It's a Baltimore institution.
View Quote
I'll look it up, thanks.

I forgot to mention that we are staying down by Inner Harbor and do not have a rental car.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 1:24:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Rusty Scupper isn't bad for sea food.  You can walk there if you're staying at the inner harbor.

There's also Fogo de Chao and a Ruth's Cris nearby.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 1:47:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Rusty Scupper isn't bad for sea food.  You can walk there if you're staying at the inner harbor.

There's also Fogo de Chao and a Ruth's Cris nearby.
View Quote
somthing local, not chain and seafood sounds good.

Link Posted: 3/14/2015 5:32:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Norma Jeans is a good time
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 7:32:22 PM EDT
[#6]
You're not going to find much in the way of local in the harbor area because it's about as corporate as you can get there.

There's a Morton's down there that's treated me OK.

Pratt Street Ale House is about as local as you can get along there, but depending on what's going on at the convention center it can get packed pretty quickly.

You could always take a cab somewhere if you want something more non-chain.

Canton has some great places.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 11:09:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

You're not going to find much in the way of local in the harbor area because it's about as corporate as you can get there.

There's a Morton's down there that's treated me OK.

Pratt Street Ale House is about as local as you can get along there, but depending on what's going on at the convention center it can get packed pretty quickly.

You could always take a cab somewhere if you want something more non-chain.

Canton has some great places.
View Quote
Yeah, the show I'm attending is at the convention center. i'll look into Canton. Thanks!

Link Posted: 3/17/2015 8:02:49 PM EDT
[#8]
For the best crab cakes in town , take a cab to G&M. Its not too far from BWI. Don't expect a 4 star fancy place, more of a local restaurant with excellent crab cakes. Ask one of the bell hops at the hotel...
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 9:00:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Point of fact:  the best crab cakes in town are served at Koco's Pub on Harford Road. Eleven ounces of pure jumbo lump crab...no filler. Not puffed out with baking powder like the wannabees at G&M.

Link Posted: 3/20/2015 9:58:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Pappas on Taylor Ave has gr8 crab cakes !!! Never ate at Kocos (spell check) just drank there !!! But that was awhile back !!! 3 bus you can get down by the inner harbor would take you to Kocos though,drop you off at their door !!!
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:20:23 AM EDT
[#11]
The Abbey Burger Bistro is within walking distance (on Cross Street) of IH and is spectacular.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 2:58:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Chaps BBQ on Pulasky highway is good, and the Blue Moon for breakfast.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top