Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2015 12:26:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 1:11:41 PM EDT
[#1]
That sucks for him, very expensive mistake.  But, you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 1:16:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 1:59:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Ouch!!!, that hurt.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:19:09 PM EDT
[#4]
This "news" piece is from 4-1/2 YEARS ago...
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:29:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:58:40 PM EDT
[#6]
He must be a republican.  His place must have been the only place in the state that got busted.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 5:24:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Now the illegal aliens are probably being rewarded with collecting unemployment, social security, or some other benefit as directed by our generous and compassionate president.  Work is for stupid illegals.  I wish that we would really make an effort to stop all of these infractions and deported the offenders.

I wonder which government agent is riding the Harley now.

I see these illegals everywhere.  A whole bunch of them moved into the house next door to me about ten years ago.  A year later a few others moved into the house on the other side of me.  Two DHS raids a year or so after that cleared out both houses and we now have good people who bought those homes.  I had DHS come to my door on multiple occasions to ask me about the neighbors. They mentioned to me that they were MS-13 gang members. How nice!  The agents that raided the houses hit fast and hard.  Unfortunately they missed the key guy they were after in one house.  Maryland does seem to hold their arms wide open for these people.  now that Mom is gone I hope we can repair some of the policies that support this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top