Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2014 8:47:59 AM EDT
Started looking into ranges and ffl's. Most ffl's seem to be incredibly expensive for transfers(again I'm from a much more gun-friendly state). What are the best ones out there? I'm in the 21224 but am also in Annapolis every single day; so I don't mind the drive.

Few random thoughts/questions for you all:
-Are there regulations (in downtown Baltimore)about where a handgun/rifle range can be located?
-Does anyone here have their own FFL or C&R license that could answer some questions?

I'm interested in learning what it would take to open a rifle range/gun store in/near Baltimore. Just letting the mind wander a bit this morning.

Cheers guys!
MatthewCas

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:16:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I use AAFG in annapolis as my range.

There is only one gun store in "downtown" baltimore, the cop shop, which you have to have leo creds to buy from.

There are a couple of decent ranges either north west or south in PG county.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:41:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I use AAFG in annapolis as my range.

There is only one gun store in "downtown" baltimore, the cop shop, which you have to have leo creds to buy from.

There are a couple of decent ranges either north west or south in PG county.
View Quote

Thanks man. This makes me wonder even more about the regulations on opening a gun store/range within downtown.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top