Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2014 9:12:35 AM EDT
New to Maryland. Just moved up here in September and looking for a place to hunt. Anyone have recommendations on where I should go or anyone got some private land they need hunted?

I'm in Baltimore.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:18:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Bow, Shotgun or rifle?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:37:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bow, Shotgun or rifle?
View Quote

Shotgun/rifle
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 12:52:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 9:41:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
There is only a few counties that I remember allow rifle hunting. Garrett, Washington, Frederick and my beloved Carroll.
View Quote

Plus Lower Shore
And Allegany

FWIW when I hunt with a rifle I STILL usually wind up in some hell hole swamp or thicket and wind up shooting something at inside 4o yds anyway.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 10:46:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Plus Lower Shore
And Allegany

FWIW when I hunt with a rifle I STILL usually wind up in some hell hole swamp or thicket and wind up shooting something at inside 4o yds anyway.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is only a few counties that I remember allow rifle hunting. Garrett, Washington, Frederick and my beloved Carroll.

Plus Lower Shore
And Allegany

I'd prefer to use my rifle as I've grown up Hunting w rifles. I've only ever used my shotgun for fowl and skeet. I'm actually quite ignorant to the idea of hunting deer/hog w my shotgun. How far out can I accurately shoot w a slug? Either way, I'd love to hear where you all think I should go for hog and deer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top