Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2014 7:20:34 PM EDT
Headed to Baltimore which is my first east coast trip. What should a guy see/do for a few days?

I think I'll be staying near the airport(what Im told)

Any help is appreciated!
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 3:14:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Ft. McHenry will kill some time.
Depending on your free time Gettysburg isn't that far of a drive, about an hour.
The Inner Harbor has a few sights.
Get steamed crabs if you like seafood.
Power Plant Live if you are into the club scene.
DC is about 45 minutes away for memorials, museums and such.
Fogo de Chão - Awesome restaurant with a $50 a head flat rate, drinks are extra. Great food.

I could think of a few more things buts its late lol
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 5:54:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 11:03:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Park Heights for Heroin
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 11:51:12 PM EDT
[#5]
History is great. Big into old closed buildings(asylums sanatoriums etc).The Gettysburg recommendation interests me.

My first time on the East coast. I travel alot just never there before.

Im a foodie too so anything i should try which sounds like lots of seafood.

Ill be near the airport for my meetings but likely stay a few more days wherever recommended.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 9:23:04 PM EDT
[#6]
If you are near the airport, go to G&M for the crab cakes. Ask anyone that works at your hotel, they should know it. It's real close.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 12:58:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Aldo's in little italy baltimore for italian. Very highly rated
Koko's in baltimore for crabcakes. Best in the area. Kind of a dump place though
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 12:37:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 1:06:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Rented a car and headed to Gettysburg and possibly DC since this is my first and probably one of the few trips Ill make to the east coast.

Lots of ground to cover in short amount of time but I drive 4-5 hours in the Dakotas on a regular basis so not to concerned.  

Was going to book hotels too in advance but not sure where Ill end up and looks like you can get one in relatively short order.

Adventure
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top