Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2014 3:51:35 PM EDT
Primaries are tomorrow.  Remember to vote.

If you're registered R, you've got some good choices.  I really like MAJ Lollar, and I'm glad to see him back in it.

If you're registered D, remember to vote against Frosh.  Hold your nose for Cardin, seems to be the prevailing strategy right now.

AGC strategy and reports:
http://www.associatedgunclubs.org/legislative/temporary/Primary_Election_Ratings_Strategy.pdf
http://www.associatedgunclubs.org/legislative/temporary/Candidate_Ratings_2014_Primary_Election.pdf

Get to the polls.  No excuses.
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 10:12:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Arfcommer Mikeyworks is running for District F school board in Harford county, be sure to vote for Michael Hitchings.

Also, I personally like Craig. One of his platform points is that he'll immediately direct the MSP to accept "personal defense" as G&S
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 10:33:18 AM EDT
[#2]
today is the day.

spoke with my family in Maryland.

All are registered Dems

All are voting against the incumbents demon-craps.

Give em hell Marylanders.  don't even let the assholes make it to the ballet in NOV...

best of luck
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 6:38:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Hour and a half left before polls close (at 8pm).

If you haven't voted yet, it's time to drop whatever you're doing and go vote RFN.

If you've already gone, thank you!
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 8:37:52 PM EDT
[#4]
At  5:15 pm only ONE other voter in my polling place here in St Marys, Lowest turnout I have ever seen.
Said it was like that all day.
I once stood in line 2 1/2 hrs in a general election
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 10:25:14 PM EDT
[#5]
My mom said the ballots didn't say who was an incumbent and most of the names she had never heard of.  Was any of them marked for incumbents?
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 7:49:08 PM EDT
[#6]
8 more years of O"Malley politcs                      
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 10:16:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 3:36:59 AM EDT
[#8]
I hate to say that the people who vote for a living beat out the people who work for a living in Maryland, and nothing looks good at this point. I hope to eat those words in November, and that Frosh and Brown have accidents beforehand
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 12:22:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hate to say that the people who vote for a living beat out the people who work for a living in Maryland, and nothing looks good at this point. I hope to eat those words in November, and that Frosh and Brown have accidents beforehand
View Quote

I hope Frosh gets the plague, he is the biggest piece of shit in the world. I know there are those willing to try and stick it out but this place is lost and thereis no saving it. MD is the new Detroit. The woman and I are moving to TN, we can afford to live on one salary there.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 5:32:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I hope Frosh gets the plague, he is the biggest piece of shit in the world. I know there are those willing to try and stick it out but this place is lost and thereis no saving it. MD is the new Detroit. The woman and I are moving to TN, we can afford to live on one salary there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

good luck to ya man.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top