Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2012 6:12:08 AM EDT
I'll be travelling the area in a couple weeks while attending a wedding and wondering if there are any gun shops local to the area worth checking out? Any other sites worth seeing?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 1:42:40 PM EDT
[#1]
south of Salisbury in Princess Anne is "Winks" its a pretty nice shop but is small. Gander Mtn(across from the mall) is in Salisbury as is "Dicks sporting goods"(in the mall) there use to be a small shop in laurel De but im not sure if it is still there. those are the ones on the main drag(Rt 13) or just off it.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 4:25:32 PM EDT
[#2]
From NY, you can look but not touch

In DE, Steele's on Rt 9. Best shop around.

Near Salisbury Maryland, lots hit the phone book.
Shooters Supply, Littletons, Manchesters, Big Brad and about six others.

Look here:
http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=62013

Don't tell the dealers your from NY! Some will run you out, no bull.

Other sites worth seeing. Ocean City!
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 5:28:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the suggestions. May be a good way to kill some time. Kick me out because I'm from NY? Really! Sounds friendly as hell! I've got the other big box stores here...Dick's and Gander Mt. Yeah, look but don't touch, I can dream though.........
Link Posted: 6/10/2012 4:57:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thanks for the suggestions. May be a good way to kill some time. Kick me out because I'm from NY? Really! Sounds friendly as hell! I've got the other big box stores here...Dick's and Gander Mt. Yeah, look but don't touch, I can dream though.........

Welcome to the Shore, now  go home
Link Posted: 6/10/2012 2:17:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'll be travelling the area in a couple weeks while attending a wedding and wondering if there are any gun shops local to the area worth checking out? Any other sites worth seeing?

Thanks!

You gonna be in Rehoboth?

Send me a pm if you want to meet up. I don't know anyone in this gay (literally) place hahaha
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top