Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2017 10:33:34 AM EDT
Any ARFCOMERS go yesterday or venturing up today.

Up working as a Volly with my Scout troop, and watching the crowds roll in..
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:55:50 PM EDT
[#1]
My wife took the kids.  I would be out there but I'm prairie dog shooting this weekend.  I was out fishing Thursday and the blue angels were flying overhead practicing.  Great show right overhead.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 12:30:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Took my wife and kids to Canal Park and then Jay Cook State Park for the day on Saturday. We saw the Blue Angels from the canal park area. Not the whole show obviously, but enough to see some very cool flying.

ETA: the noise of four Hornets in close formation, though a couple of miles away, did make it to Canal Park, I asked my 9 year old "do you know what that sound is?"...to which he answered 'no'. Simulaneously my wife and I exclaimed "The sound of freedom!". We received a big grin from the boy and I learned that my wife actually listens to me, sometimes.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 4:03:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I live for airshows.

planned on coming up.

but as usual...it fell on drill weekend.

FAIL.

soooo wanted to get up there with the kid and show him the awesomeness.

been to a few--the traffic was m-f ing full bloswn AIDS--- literally 3 hours in traffic to fo 1 mile.  that was a REAL turnoff for the Duluth shows.  then leaving after the show was equal the clusterfuck.

hope that they got that figured out...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top