Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2017 6:38:14 PM EDT
Got here at 12:30.  Waited 45 minute to get registered.  Found the gun I wanted.  Here I am almost 4 hours later still waiting in line to get to the cashier.  

Unless you want to spend all day waiting in line don't go to this fuck fest.  Never again.  Prices suck too.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:04:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Reeds can blow me.  Worst I have ever been treated by a sales staff.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 1:53:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
The sales staff was real friendly I have to say but that's about all I can say for positive feedback.  Made some friends in line atleast too
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 7:28:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I give them credit for honesty.  Did you see the signs above the tables where you filled out your 4473?  

"GUN REGISTRATION"

Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:40:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I stopped in on friday, just wanted to see what it was about and look around..
$10 cover charge
Turned around and left
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:35:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Yep.

I ordered something that I worked pricing on at a show, then later got billed a different and increased price.

After hassling them and repeatedly insisting that the price on my receipt is the only fucking price I'm obligated to pay, they made good on the pricing.

Then when I received the product, it was an open box item.

Reed's won't be getting any more of my business if I can help it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top