Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2017 8:24:21 AM EDT
I just am wondering what happened to the Gun Show & Event Calendar?  No updates for quite some time and nothing current.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 9:07:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 8:22:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:32:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe this will help.  It seems like these guys are the major promoters around here:

MWCA

Crocodile Productions
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:58:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry guys, I've been pretty busy, but I was just thinking that I should get on that.   I'm probably not getting my messages because my membership has lapsed and my inbox is full.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 11:08:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I sent a message to the OP asking about that and haven't received a response.  When I have a few spare moments, I'll throw a new thread together and sticky it (unless some other enterprising individual beats me to it).
View Quote
I can see your message, but I couldn't respond to it since my inbox is full.  One of these days I will have some time to get on that.  To be honest, I think I put it off because I didn't actually think anyone checked it.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:20:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I check it at least once a month.

It is great but I understand if one doesn't have time/ or don't want to do it anymore.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:20:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll see if I can get to it sometime overnight during the weekend when all the kids are out.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 12:42:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I can see your message, but I couldn't respond to it since my inbox is full.  One of these days I will have some time to get on that.  To be honest, I think I put it off because I didn't actually think anyone checked it.  
View Quote
It is the ONLY source I look at.  db
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 12:37:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It is the ONLY source I look at.  db
View Quote
Thanks for the feedback guys.  I'll make sure I get it taken care of.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 9:20:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I just am wondering what happened to the Gun Show & Event Calendar?  No updates for quite some time and nothing current.
View Quote

I was wondering about the same thing.  Up here in the Echo Trail area we don't get much info on up coming shows.
I looked forward to the ones found here.  If it was within reach I tried to make it.
Made it to the Fair Grounds show at least once a year also.
Say what you want about shows these days..... I usually end up with a small trinket to bring home that keeps me going.

MN has a bunch of gun guys.  Not all are on ARF.
If one of you has the knowledge to keep this info up to date it would be a great asset to the rest of us for sure.  

I am sure it is worth a paid membership in appreciation.  I will pay for the first one.
We all understand that is just a small part of its worth.
Thanks For any Help!
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:32:22 PM EDT
[#11]
If someone wants to take over they are more than welcome at this point.  I have come to the conclusion that while working full time and trying to run a business, as well as making sure my kids know I'm still around, I just don't have the time to keep up on it anymore.  That's has been the main reason its been neglected.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 8:54:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top