Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2017 11:52:00 AM EDT
I'd like to try these stocks out on my Z-5RS SBR.  Anyone in the twin cities have these stocks that fit on a full size MP5? I'd like to meet up at a range some day to test them out against my A2.

Choate folder, non-adjustable LOP  

A3 F stock

Either length of the B&T folders

Link Posted: 3/7/2017 1:39:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got an A3 f stock.  I'll be in the Bloomington area Saturday.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 2:13:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've got an A3 f stock.  I'll be in the Bloomington area Saturday.
View Quote

PM sent
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 3:57:08 PM EDT
[#3]
If you want a different stock just buy the A3, the others just look funny on this platform.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 9:39:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Had an HK 94 years ago, had it with the older A3 stock and the standard fixed A2 stock

The A3 stock looked great, but sucked (and I mean really sucked) to shoot with. I left the A2 on it most of the time. It shot a lot better with the A2 than the A3.

The B&T stock seems like a decent compromise..if I had a full size I'd probably lean towards that if I needed a collapsing/folding stock.

I have a Z5P SBR now with the Choate side-folder and it's nice and all but the longer B&T is probably going to replace it some day, when I have extra money floating around...I wouldn't recommend it for the full size HK though, not only would it look goofy but it'd give you the worst of the A3 (crappy cheek weld, though at least it's not metal) with the worst of the B&T folder (folds to the side, making it wider when folded). Also it depends on how long that Choate folder is; if it's the MP5K length (short) then it'll be very, very short...it makes sense being that short on the K model, but not on the full size model...
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 3:06:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a full, A3 (std collapsible) and a B&T. 
In Bloomington at Atomic most Saturdays. 
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 5:13:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a full, A3 (std collapsible) and a B&T. 
In Bloomington at Atomic most Saturdays. 
View Quote

Thanks! I'll PM you when I'm in the area one of these days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top