Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2016 11:44:18 PM EDT
Looking to pick up a few stripped lowers in the near future and live in South Minneapolis .

Don't need anything fancy , just a cheap Anderson or the like .

Anybody know any shops close by that have them in stock for a good price ?

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:49:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Atomic Tactical is in that area
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:45:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Atomic Tactical.

Also, their transfer fees are pretty reasonable.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:00:25 PM EDT
[#3]
3rd choice for Atomic. Good guys there.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 10:40:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Whats the going rate for a standard stripped lower in the cities? Up here in the north, You see Spikes Tactical lowers for about $100.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 12:47:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Whats the going rate for a standard stripped lower in the cities? Up here in the north, You see Spikes Tactical lowers for about $100.
View Quote

Call some of the shops and find out. It's hard to beat the cheap lowers you can get on the internet.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 1:46:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

For Spikes lowers that isn't bad at all.  You may find them a little cheaper online but by the time you pay shipping and transfer you would be at that or a little more.  The last ones I picked up locally was some Andersons for $49 each from a dealer in Elko.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 1:58:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I figured it was. The one I got had the calico jack logo. Once my barrel arrives next week, it'll be built up. I'm thinking I should get another one or two to stash... At least one, I'd like to do an M16A4gery build.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 8:29:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Atomic Tactical has Spikes for $89 and Megas for $120
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 6:59:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Follow up . Went to Atomic and picked up 4 Spikes lowers last week . Thanks for the help .
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 11:02:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Follow up . Went to Atomic and picked up 4 Spikes lowers last week . Thanks for the help .
View Quote

Excellent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top