Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2016 8:24:46 PM EDT

USPSA Shooter,  3-Gunner, and NRA-certified firearms instructor Jason Falconer has been identified as the man who shot and killed a 22-year-old Somali immigrant who went on a stabbing rampage inside a St. Cloud, (MN) Mall on Saturday.

The apparent terrorist—who apparently asked victims if they were Muslims before stabbing them—was engaged by Falconer inside the mall.
View Quote

Man Who Shot Crossroads Mall Terrorist is a USPSA, 3 Gun Shooter

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 11:38:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't believe there is only 1 post about this in hometown
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 1:20:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Good shoot
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 4:22:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Have to be thankful that there was no one killed.  

Race issues, in St. Cloud, are always popping up on the radar.  Does not have the unofficial nickname of "White Cloud" for nothing!  Versus Granite City.

And, SCPD has a history of downplaying the reality of things.   A St. Cloud chief of police in the early 90's always said there was no drug or gang problem in St. Cloud. (Cough)  Yeah right!  Some select St. Cloud  
residents perpetuating a major conduit for moving product.

Lucky that the guy did not rob Scheels before going on his Jihad.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:35:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I stopped by Tactical Advantage the other day and met Jason.  Store was very busy and he was nice to take a minute and shake my hand.  I have shopped and shot their several times prior to this.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:23:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I shoot there often enough we are on a 1st name basis. Real good guy. Got my PTC there also. Has a great crew working for him. If anyone needs a great place to shoot indoor range in st cloud area, this is the place to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top