Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2016 5:54:13 PM EDT
Stopped in just now on my way through. For those thinking about going, it was a waste of time. Very small showing. Generic uppers assembled by who knows. No 5.56 or 5.45x39 ammo. I saw THREE boxes of Wolf 7.62. Everything was overpriced. I was in and out in 10 min. FWIW.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 4:05:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Stopped in just now on my way through. For those thinking about going, it was a waste of time. Very small showing. Generic uppers assembled by who knows. No 5.56 or 5.45x39 ammo. I saw THREE boxes of Wolf 7.62. Everything was overpriced. I was in and out in 10 min. FWIW.
View Quote

You could have taken a panoramic picture of that gun show from last year and compared it to what you saw today.... Same vendors, in the same place, with the same wares... Hopefully not the same beef jerky...

Did they have any Beany Babies?

Small town show, with no big deals..
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 1:22:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You could have taken a panoramic picture of that gun show from last year and compared it to what you saw today.... Same vendors, in the same place, with the same wares... Hopefully not the same beef jerky...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually the picture would have been quite different.  The promoter recently pissed off a lot of his regular vendors and they all cancelled on him.  If you noticed the isles were quite wide, from what I heard.  Heard he has already cancelled one of his future shows.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 2:54:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Actually the picture would have been quite different.  The promoter recently pissed off a lot of his regular vendors and they all cancelled on him.  If you noticed the isles were quite wide, from what I heard.  Heard he has already cancelled one of his future shows.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Auctully, I didn't even go. As I had a lot on my plate and it has been years sense I have found anything I didn't know I needed at the Cloquet GS. From what you said above, it sound like my normal 15 minute roam through would have been a lot faster...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top