Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2016 9:24:15 PM EDT
Anyone on here going? Is it worth a visit?

http://www.ahlmans.com/shooters-roundup.html
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:59:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't been to one is years but it was always a good way to waste a day looking at gun stuff. I almost always end up having to work part of that weekend and just quit trying to go.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:02:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I usually go.  I don't think I'll make it this year though.  
It's fun trying out the different guns and watching the shows.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:26:07 PM EDT
[#3]
There are worse ways to spend $10. It is a good chance to see and try out different things. Last year their were a lot of vendors with silencers that you could actually shoot instead of just finger fucking them in a shop. If full auto jiggles your jimmies then you will have no problems finding a way to drop some cash.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:40:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the replies.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:54:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I love going. Machineguns are fun, thompsons, .50 cal rifle (bolt), hunters challenge for prizes
Then you get to go inside and maybe buy something.

I end up spending a nice chunk of money on the machine guns
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:48:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Going with a friend tomorrow-never gotten the time off request put in in time before, should be a fun day.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:11:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Buddy said he looked at the sales flier and they had Browning labeled 400rd packs of .22lr for $19.99 and boxes of .44mag for $10.99 plus a bunch of other stuff on sale.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:43:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Buddy said he looked at the sales flier and they had Browning labeled 400rd packs of .22lr for $19.99 and boxes of .44mag for $10.99 plus a bunch of other stuff on sale.
View Quote

Those aren't bad prices-tempted to buy some .44 just in case I get one. Been thinking about getting a barrel for my Contender.

ETA-ended up passing on that ammo. Picked up a box of .45-70 Leverevolution, shot some of the full auto, both of the .50s that were there(Barrett and State Arms), suppressed shotgun and a couple basic, everyday guns. Stopped at Cabelas on the way back and picked up another Wingmaster for $241 after tax. Late 70s/early 80s. Replacement barrel-Light contour Remchoke instead of the old fixed. Also grabbed a bag of Starline .45-70 brass($28, not bad, not great, but I wanted more brass)
" />
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top