Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2016 12:52:29 AM EDT
I hope its ok to post this here, if not, I wont be offended if this gets deleted.

I own a tree removal business in Inver Grove Heights. I am looking for 1-2 workers to start as soon as possible. This job is ideal for someone fresh out of high school, or college age, maybe someone whos in between jobs and needs something to get by for a few months. Our season started out sooner and much much busier than planned.

We honestly dont mess around, we get in, get the jobs done and go to the next one. This job requires being able to work at a fast pace, and be in the kind of shape that tree removal requires ( no bad backs / hearts / serious injuries )  Honestly, its kind of on you to decide if you can handle such physical labor.

My two main workers and myself do all of the major and technical cutting and equipment operation- take most of the risk, responsibility and stress. You would be preparing tools, saws, cleaning up the downed trees, raking, etc.

Workers with a Commercial Drivers License get first pick, or you must be willing to get a CDL ASAP. This is something I would pay for if an employee is serious about the job.

I prefer workers who live close to me, as we can get rained out, etc and Id hate for them to drive too far to work just to get sent home due to the weather.

If you or someone you know is interested, please email me at [email protected]

Thank you.
Link Posted: 4/1/2016 1:58:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd be very interested to come work. I've had zero luck finding work and down to a few hundred bucks.

I have a CDL and a squeaky clean record. Let me know when we could talk or etc.
Link Posted: 4/1/2016 8:58:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I replied to your email, let me know if you received it
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 5:40:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Still looking
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 6:00:28 PM EDT
[#4]
What do you do with the trees you cut up?
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 8:44:28 PM EDT
[#5]
99 percent of them go right to our dump sights in eagan or south saint paul. they chip them up and sell them as mulch. my priority is getting the dump truck empty and getting to the next job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top