Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/17/2015 8:48:04 PM EDT
I emailed the Goobernor and told him in a very polite way to block these Refugee's. Hopefully my Fellow Mn Arfcommers will do the same!
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 9:04:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't hold your breathe on your request. that scumbag is looking at federal dollars the state will get for housing terrorists.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 11:54:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I was thinking the of doing the same.  Telling him to put the citizens of Minnesota first in terms of safety.  The risk is too much.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 1:00:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wouldn't hold your breathe on your request. that scumbag is looking at federal dollars the state will get for housing terrorists.
View Quote

Exactly.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 11:59:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Governor Says Residents Questioning Refugee Settlement Should Leave His State:

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=4301673%3ATopic%3A3970719&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 3:00:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

How typical of Gov Mumbles!!  What a goof!!!

After living here for 50+ years, I've given up on this state EVER leaving it's libtard ways.  Commifornia of the north...  I'm done with ya.  
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 7:01:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Time for his dumb ass to leave. Have been passing that story to everyone I know and emailed fox9, kstp and good morning america in hopes they tell folks what kind of dumb ass we have running our state. Starting to sound like hitler.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 12:52:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=4301673%3ATopic%3A3970719&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic
View Quote

Maybe he should leave the state, Join his multi million dollar accounts in SD.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top