Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:15:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, tis nice to know that the tard learned a lesson about throwing it in people's faces!  
Just think...the guy could have kept on doing his peddling of 22 ammo had he not had to brag!  

Sure wish there was explanation for his ability to prowl the back room with impunity?

The ad was up longer than the video, and he was still posting videos after the was the one linked to the post taken down.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:50:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like we did warn him. He posted a video at the Burnsville Walmart today. If you're reading this colossal ammo neckbeard, we will find you, we will report you to every single manager we find. Especially now that we have you're pictures. Your game is over. Knock it off. You're taking away the joy of dads and moms taking their kids shooting for the first time.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:05:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Good for the SOB. Hope he gets stuck with all that ammo and has to sell it at a loss. This guy is a true fucktard for doing this.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 12:06:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Is there any issue with posting up his name?  Not sure of COC rules.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 2:10:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:10:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not a very good idea

5) Posting of someone else's personal contact information (home phone numbers, home addresses, unpublished e-mail addresses, and the like). This includes information obtained through WHOIS searches,etc.
http://www.ar15.com/content/page.html?id=5

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is there any issue with posting up his name?  Not sure of COC rules.

Not a very good idea

5) Posting of someone else's personal contact information (home phone numbers, home addresses, unpublished e-mail addresses, and the like). This includes information obtained through WHOIS searches,etc.
http://www.ar15.com/content/page.html?id=5

Thanks, that's why I asked.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:01:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:10:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Good, F that POS. I've managed to buy one bulk pack and one 50rnd in the last 3 years.

I don't even think hoarders are the biggest problem, just obnoxious. I think is eas the president of Sierra bullets did a quick calculation, something like if everyone with a firearm bought one 50rnd box it would represent a full year and a half of production.

Had the wife checking the Wal-Mart by her office in the morning, usually a bit too late, but said same bunch of guys there every morning for their 2 boxes or what not.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 12:57:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Good, F that POS. I've managed to buy one bulk pack and one 50rnd in the last 3 years.

I don't even think hoarders are the biggest problem, just obnoxious. I think is eas the president of Sierra bullets did a quick calculation, something like if everyone with a firearm bought one 50rnd box it would represent a full year and a half of production.

Had the wife checking the Wal-Mart by her office in the morning, usually a bit too late, but said same bunch of guys there every morning for their 2 boxes or what not.
View Quote

It really is a shame.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 5:06:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Maybe someone call BATF as a concerned citizen of a guy you see buying a shit load of ammo. I'll bet they knock on his door and check him out given the environment of things with guns in this country. the very least it would scare the shit out of the guy. Could you imagine this guy having 100 cases sitting in his living room when BATF comes in. That would be a great kodak moment.
View Quote

sure, that's what we need
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:38:21 PM EDT
[#11]
It's done, can we let it go?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:49:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

It's done, can we let it go?
View Quote
No.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:41:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Seeing as the problem isn't just local, I'm not going to worry about him. Still think he deserves a swift kick in the nuts for being a colossaldouche.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:56:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Maybe contact one of those investigating reporters to let them open this can of worms. How the fuck is this guy able to buy large amounts when the rest of us are restricted to 2 boxes or less? Still think BATF would be interested unless this prick works for them.
View Quote

Not the way to go. Why would you give an opportunity for someone to make a proposal for ( common sense regulation)
There is no common sense in regulation from the government.

If you want to report him call dept. of revenue. Let them know he's conducting business and not collecting sales tax.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:41:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:41:21 PM EDT
[#16]
dpmmn
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top