Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2015 1:06:47 PM EDT
By local I mean MN wide.  

Until it becomes second nature for MN gun shops to stock these items, let's list up places that have them and even pricing, if it falls within the COC?
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 9:22:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Most places are taking "preorders" as people who had them in stock had them sell out once the bill was introduced.

Check the NFA transfers list and call those guys to see what options are currently available.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 10:48:57 PM EDT
[#2]
You cag get a serial number pretty quick from some dealers. All you need is the serial number to submit your form 4.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 12:47:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You cag get a serial number pretty quick from some dealers. All you need is the serial number to submit your form 4.
View Quote

Yep, ordered mine a week and a half ago from Atomic Tactical and they told me it's about a week to get serial's. I'll check with em tomorrow to see if they're in yet.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 1:12:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I got my SilencerCo  Omega from Atomic.   One stop shop.   I got the Silencer serial while I waited.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 11:07:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I got my SilencerCo  Omega from Atomic.   One stop shop.   I got the Silencer serial while I waited.
View Quote

Same here, ordered three SilencerCo suppressors. Had filled out form 4's when I left.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 2:52:35 PM EDT
[#6]
There is a SOT in Grantsburg, WI, just across the border from Rush City.

JBFA
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 3:16:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Same here, ordered three SilencerCo suppressors. Had filled out form 4's when I left.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was in there today and was told that they are getting them immediately now.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 2:48:37 PM EDT
[#8]
dam i ordered a aac from atomic  no serial yet its been like a month...
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 3:47:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Really, have you called them about it recently?
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 10:44:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Call around and ask.  Seems like a good way to get more stores to stock these items if they think they are in demand.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 4:19:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They changed wholesalers so they can get SNs faster now. Either that or AAC went tits up.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 5:05:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

They changed wholesalers so they can get SNs faster now. Either that or AAC went tits up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

AAC is still around.  They were bought up by Remington, along with the rights to AAC's cartridge, the 300 Blackout.

NOTE: (boring trivia alert):  AAC did not invent the idea for the 300 Blackout; I think it was J.D. Jones at SSK who invented the idea and even figured out it would work great in an AR15:

http://sskindustries.com/

What he failed to do was jump through all the hoops to turn his "300 Whisper" from a "wildcat" cartridge into a standardized SAAMI specification caliber.  AAC did that.  And they added a tiny amount to the specification for the chamber because everyone makes brass out of old 556 cases.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 10:24:47 PM EDT
[#13]
I ordered through Atomic and they had a serial for me in 5 minutes.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 1:55:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Last email I sent to Ken he replied no word on a serial number from AAC..I have to wait till they get it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top