Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2015 10:42:57 PM EDT
I'm wondering if there is a gun store in the metro area that still sells Mosin Nagants?  I checked Fleet Farm in Lakeville and didn't see any anymore
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 11:08:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I see them occasionally at Fleet Farm, but not like before. I've seen them at Bill's for $189, but it has been a little while since I've been there. Element Arms might have one or two, but again, the prices are not what they used to be.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 11:37:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I see them occasionally at Fleet Farm, but not like before. I've seen them at Bill's for $189, but it has been a little while since I've been there. Element Arms might have one or two, but again, the prices are not what they used to be.
View Quote

Thanks, I Appreciate it!
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 12:51:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Not in the metro area but I'd be shocked if Ahlman's didn't have some in stock
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 11:22:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Actually saw 3 at Gander in Mankato over the weekend.  The price tags were turned the wrong way and I didn't want to waste my breath on one of their counter guys to check the price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top