Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2015 10:55:58 PM EDT
Anyone know of a place, commercial or private, where I can shoot 50 BMG around st cloud? At least 200 yards if possible. If you offer to let me shoot on your property, your welcome to shoot the beast. I shoot up at my sisters place by blackduck but drive is just to far to drive. I go up once a year. Appreciate any help.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:03:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Depends on how far you want to travel but I have access to a private range up to 1500 yards. It's located out west near Willmar.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 4:34:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Depends on how far you want to travel but I have access to a private range up to 1500 yards. It's located out west near Willmar.
View Quote

Been driving 3 1/2 hrs to my sisters. Yours would be sweet to shoot at, especially when trying out to 1000 yards.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top