Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2015 10:47:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 12:32:15 AM EDT
[#1]
It seems all the smallish ones are lately. I was at the Crookston show this year. Nothing spectacular. I look forward to getting the the Hutchinson one next year, I've been away from that one for three years I think, and I always liked that one.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 12:38:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I think Jim has had a hard time getting any decent vendors to buy tables, and has for a while.  I know I have seen him at other shows wandering around trying to get dealers to book tables.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 9:43:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I drove right on by. That show has been terrible just like the rest that I have been to in the last few years.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 10:31:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Gun shows as a whole aren't worth the time in my experience. I've pretty well given up on them, last one I attended was easily 7 yrs ago.

Internet, it's where it's at.....................
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 9:49:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd have to agree.  If one is close enough to home I'll pay the 5 bucks to walk through and look at things but it has been several years since I actually purchased anything at a gun show.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 2:52:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Went last year. Wasn't impressed.

Actually, I haven't been impressed with a fun show for 5-6 years now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top