Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2015 9:29:57 AM EDT
Are there any gun shops on the range, preferably near Grand Rapids or near Duluth that have A2 butstock assemblies?
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 8:37:48 PM EDT
[#1]
why not just order one? PK has them in stock.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 9:38:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
why not just order one? PK has them in stock.
View Quote

I was doing a pile of travelling today and figured if there was one around I'd pick it up.  But since I didn't find one, I will order it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:51:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Glens army navy in rapids?
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 1:01:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Good luck finding a decent Gun shop in Duluth
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 4:21:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Soup to Nuts, Grand Rapids zip code. He possibly has one or two, but call ahead if someone you know well enough can hook you up with either.
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 8:06:59 AM EDT
[#6]
A member is hooking me up.  I'm in Rapids today and forgot about Soup to nuts.  I'll have to stick my head in there sometime to look around.  I used to enjoy going to AA guns when I was in town but sadly he passed away.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 12:36:16 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Glens army navy in rapids?
View Quote
I have never seen at parts in there.

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 12:38:25 AM EDT
[#8]
What about the shop in calument?
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 10:35:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Ive got some parts in Rapids but no A2 stocks.

Adding inventory in baby steps.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 1:59:55 AM EDT
[#10]
I have an A2 stock in one of my parts bins.... Fine good it does you though, I would have given you a good deal on it too... A case of Hamms or so..
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 6:45:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have an A2 stock in one of my parts bins.... Fine good it does you though, I would have given you a good deal on it too... A case of Hamms or so..
View Quote

Where are you located?  I bought a stock that the sellER thought was an A2.  When I got home to throw it on my rifle I noticed it was a1 length so I'm still in need.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 10:10:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Where are you located?  I bought a stock that the sellER thought was an A2.  When I got home to throw it on my rifle I noticed it was a1 length so I'm still in need.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

U have a pm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top