Posted: 3/14/2015 2:53:25 PM EDT
Black lab  Names Radar.

White chevy 4 door Malibu.

Stolen from North Branch.

You do not want me to catch you.

Return the dog.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#1]
That sucks, man, sorry to hear it. Will aggressively follow any white Malibus I see while preparing to fo down.

I hope you find your dog.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 10:51:14 PM EDT
[#2]
On the look out, good luck!  I know what would happen if someone took one of mine.  I'm with you.
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 5:20:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Any luck?
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 6:09:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Black lab  Names Radar.

White chevy 4 door Malibu.

Stolen from North Branch.

You do not want me to catch you.

Return the dog.
View Quote

My advice: Go over to that fucking trailer park there and just drive around for a while.

I'll wager a hot dollar that's where you'll find your dog and white Malibu.
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 7:38:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Worst part is that these asshole are now stealing family pets to train their piece of shit pitbull to fight.  Somebody tries that here they better have bullet proof glass.  I'll keep my eyes opened for a white Malibu.
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 8:12:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 8:29:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do you know this for a fact?

If it is not a factual statement please refrain yourself from posting bullshit like this
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Worst part is that these asshole are now stealing family pets to train their piece of shit pitbull to fight.  Somebody tries that here they better have bullet proof glass.  I'll keep my eyes opened for a white Malibu.

If it is not a factual statement please refrain yourself from posting bullshit like this

Dog Fighting Ring Suspected After ‘Bait Dog’ Found
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 12:54:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Sorry your radar went missing.

I drive through North Branch a bit; does the dog have any distinguishing traits?

Also, just because this is a dog related thread doesn't mean people have to start trashing Pit-bulls.

Who the F steals a goddamn dog anyhow.

Link Posted: 3/18/2015 7:40:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suspect there was some one training dogs to fight or fighting dogs in the neighborhood I lived in in Coon Rapids. I also work with a guy who has a neighbor that hosts cock fights every now and then. He said every one knows it but no one does anything. I'm fairly certain animal fighting is much more common than most people would imagine.
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 10:14:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Sick...
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 10:29:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I suspect there was some one training dogs to fight or fighting dogs in the neighborhood I lived in in Coon Rapids. I also work with a guy who has a neighbor that hosts cock fights every now and then. He said every one knows it but no one does anything. I'm fairly certain animal fighting is much more common than most people would imagine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, that's a no.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:21:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Any updates? Did you find your dog?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:51:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 8:30:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Of all the no good, piece of shit things a person can do, this right up there with kidnapping a child.

Dogs are family and are not to be fucked with!

I hope they get what's coming to them.
View Quote

Kidnapping a dog is nowhere close to a child.  Sorry not in the same ballpark.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 10:38:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Of all the no good, piece of shit things a person can do, this right up there with kidnapping a child.

Dogs are family and are not to be fucked with!

I hope they get what's coming to them.

While I personnally agree, many people would think they are on par and some would even place the pooch on a higher pedestal. To each their own.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top