Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2015 4:46:48 PM EDT
I can't help but ponder a quote attributed to the Japanese Admiral Isoroko Yamamoto during WWII that they wouldn't dare invade the mainland U.S. because there would be a "gun behind every blade of grass."

What does it say about our country now that this filth is willing to make such bold claims? Sadly, I fear we are becoming a nation of self-entitled pussies.

Let's continue to stand up for our civil rights, and if these spineless MFers do try anything like this around here, let's hope he runs into one of us first.

Link
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:24:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I have had my thoughts on this every time I have gone there. I have noticed each year more & more Muslim employees, especially women. Being as their "religion" mandates subservience by their women they would undoubtedly be "insiders" for such a staging.

I would be one individual that would carry when I visit but with all the "Gun Free Zone" signs & the fact MN does not recognize WI CCW holders, well, I choose to stay away. Yeah, yeah, I hear that "technically" their signage is not done according to actual MN regulations but sorry, not going to risk it even if I did have an MN CCW.

Good luck from your secure eastern border.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:55:12 PM EDT
[#2]
1- look who wheels the trash cans in and out of there
2- concealed means concealed.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 3:12:15 AM EDT
[#3]
but but MN is sooooo progressive....

just keep bringing them over you white guilt, liberal fucks
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 3:47:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 2:37:33 PM EDT
[#5]
A skinny latte behind every quivering soccer mom/beta male.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 5:26:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Question:

How many of you have have visited the restaurants & shops on the north side where the Muslim shops are?

It wa s number of years ago but last time I was in a few of them it was 24/7 Al Jazira... Just sayin.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:17:36 PM EDT
[#7]
MOA is not a place I like to go anymore.

However when I do go, as others have said, concealed means concealed.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 5:19:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Concealed or not, you won't find me there.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 7:19:28 PM EDT
[#9]
And WTF does "Be careful" mean in that vid?

If one was careful, they'd avoid the target area altogether.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 9:37:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Don't worry. The mall is safe. The "no guns" signs ensures nobody shoots the place up.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 10:53:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 11:13:58 PM EDT
[#12]
^ true story.

lets just give them "jobs"
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 2:07:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
^ true story.

lets just give them "jobs"
View Quote

But...

Link Posted: 2/25/2015 2:10:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Could you imagine the .GOV Crackdown that would happen if some white guy dressed up in camo, and masked his face, and posted a video saying he was going on a shooting spree at the Cedar-Riverside Crackstacks apartments on a modern-day crusade???

The .GOV would be all over that in a millisecond.  His house would be torched with flashbangs & M18 smokes, burning his wife and children alive, and they'd shoot their dog that runs out of the burning wreckage just for spite...

But you can have Islamic Extremists post this shit, and they're talking about countering murderous rampages with "Community Intervention Teams..."  

http://news.yahoo.com/minnesota-tries-softer-approach-in-battling-islamic-state-233324226.html
View Quote

It's because he's not brown enough, and he probably already has a job so he would be beyond the repair of govt programs.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:35:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
MOA is not a place I like to go anymore.

However when I do go, as others have said, concealed means concealed.
View Quote

Ignorance is bliss....

Sheeple need to know nothing more.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:38:08 AM EDT
[#16]
BTW: There is always a threat of violence at the MOA...

Anyone recall the transit worker strike a few years ago? Remember how MOA merchants were all worried they would lose business but instead theft and crime dropped off?

Good times...
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 10:40:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Went to the MOA once to experience the tourist side of MN when I first moved up here.  I found it to just be a big mall.  Not really any stores I would shop from.  But with hunting season so far away and with the threat of ISIS looming I might just hang around there now.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:07:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
BTW: There is always a threat of violence at the MOA...

Anyone recall the transit worker strike a few years ago? Remember how MOA merchants were all worried they would lose business but instead theft and crime dropped off?

Good times...
View Quote

My wife worked there during the strike. She said it was the difference was very noticeable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top