BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2014 4:11:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:50:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:08:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Hate to say this... MN plate, they were there...
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:04:50 PM EDT
[#3]
That is breathtakingly lame. Has to be Interceptor Knight.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:09:37 PM EDT
[#4]
WTF? What tard would drive it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:05:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Geez, lifes, short have some fun.  The other side says the exact same thing about gun owners.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 5:40:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I would drive it. I wouldn't do that to my own truck though.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:41:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wouldn't do that to my own truck though.
View Quote

Work truck?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:19:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Work truck?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Work truck?

Yeah, I know of a few trucks that could use some black and yellow hazard stripe. The old crew cab utility truck already looks like something from a zombie movie.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:32:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yeah, I know of a few trucks that could use some black and yellow hazard stripe. The old crew cab utility truck already looks like something from a zombie movie.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Work truck?

I think our old van is still sitting outside over there.  Of course, we'd have to figure out a way to keep the sliding door from falling off...
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 9:03:17 AM EDT
[#10]
I see this as no worse than the horde of fools &  idiots with horns & purple on the side of their cars or waving a Vikings flag from the window.
At least this guy is preparing for a situation with less a than 2% chance of happening. Its not impossible, just super duper highly improbable.

A Vikings super bowl ring is scientifically impossible. This has been proven repeatedly.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 6:36:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Shit would hit the fan before the drag queens, cough viking cough, win a superbowl. Disagree on your assessment of 2% though. The way this world is going, my opinion pushes it allot higher. I hope it doesn't. I will keep my belief of "plan for the worst, hope for the best".
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 7:57:58 PM EDT
[#12]
I believe the driver works locally.. I see the truck parked in the same spot allot... I'll snap some better picks when I get a chance..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top