Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2014 9:03:42 PM EDT
A little last minute but I brought my rifle and a couple pistols with me. I was wondering if there was a range on public land I could run over to and punch paper.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 1:03:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
A little last minute but I brought my rifle and a couple pistols with me. I was wondering if there was a range on public land I could run over to and punch paper.  Thanks!
View Quote

Parkers prairie on the west side of lake adley and Glenwood between the two big white tanks and the airport. Both about a 20 min drive. Alex gun club has a rifle range along i-94 by the Garfield exit but you have to be a member or a member has to accompany you.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 7:12:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks wormfood! Heading to parkers prairie right now if you want to shoot!
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 1:10:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks wormfood! Heading to parkers prairie right now if you want to shoot!
View Quote

I was at work but I'll be heading by there on Sunday late morning if your still around.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:52:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Ill be gone. Have fun though. We were getting screamed at from the lake after a couple mag dumps. ;-)
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 4:57:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Parkers prairie on the west side of lake adley and Glenwood between the two big white tanks and the airport. Both about a 20 min drive. Alex gun club has a rifle range along i-94 by the Garfield exit but you have to be a member or a member has to accompany you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I shoot at Parkers regularly.  My Dad lives by Villard and I wasn't familiar about Glenwood one.  Is it marked?  That would be much more convenient.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 7:12:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I shoot at Parkers regularly.  My Dad lives by Villard and I wasn't familiar about Glenwood one.  Is it marked?  That would be much more convenient.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From Villard take hwy 28 toward Glenwood and turn south on 195th ave past the airport. Its at 15th st SE just north of hwy 55. You'll see a club house with some green trap huts. They have a 200 yd and 100 yd. From what I hear they have trap league's on Tuesdays so the rifle ranges would be closed.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:59:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey Thanks for the directions.  It is viewable on satellite image on google maps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top