Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2014 11:34:45 PM EDT
How profound

He can ask for a retrial, but, I doubt he can afford it. Its going to cost Jesse more than it will Kyle's widow.

Looking at retrials for civil cases, the defense wins nearly 90% of the time. Or so it was discussed on the radio.

I can't see the jury award UDT show boat more than a couple grand.
One could easily claim it was his lack of talent that cost him his show. (proven fact)
Or that MSNBC has horrible ratings in the first place. (proven fact)
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:26:13 AM EDT
[#1]
He's an ass.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:32:24 AM EDT
[#2]
FPNI
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:26:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Wut?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:41:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Probably best case scenario for him.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:42:51 PM EDT
[#5]
http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_26237278/jesse-ventura-wins-1-8m-defamation-case

Jesse Ventura won more than $1.8 million in his defamation case against Former Navy SEAL-turned-author Chris Kyle.

A federal court jury in St. Paul decided Tuesday that Kyle defamed the former Minnesota governor in his bestselling 2012 autobiography "American Sniper."
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:37:53 PM EDT
[#6]
This trial did more to defame him than wearing tights and a feather bowa.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:58:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I've said it over and over, those jurors should be ashamed of themselves.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 11:24:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Rather than immediately jumping on the hate wagon (because that would be the easy, emotional thing to do) I'd like to hear the jury's own reasoning and evidence brought in. Some folks are even saying that Chris admitted to lying about the punch in a video tapped deposition before his death. If that's true and was used in court, I can see why the jury would be hung up on it.

I'm more interested in the truth of the events, but in the end Chris Kyle will forever be a Great American and JV a washed up, money grabbing, fringe-lunatic.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 5:05:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Where does he live?  I think I need to post Marcus Lutrell's favorite Jesse memes around town there as well as here.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 10:21:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Where does he live?  I think I need to post Marcus Lutrell's favorite Jesse memes around town there as well as here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought he renounced his citizenship and was living in Mexico.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 7:43:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 4:29:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This morning on the radio he said if he didn't win this law suit he was going to leave the US for mexico
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought he renounced his citizenship and was living in Mexico.

This morning on the radio he said if he didn't win this law suit he was going to leave the US for mexico

Damnit now I'm really disappointed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top