Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2014 3:30:07 PM EDT
...just when I think I've seen it all: 15 Twin City Somali Muslims packing up and going off to fight in Syria:

Jihad in Syria Lures Somalis From Twin Cities

...the question I have is: Is this a Muslim CRUSADE?

isn't there some laws on the book prohibiting civilian U.S. citizens from leaving America and going off to fight in wars in other countries?

(whoops! sorry. they are Somalis, not Americans) whatever happened to the "melting pot?"

just sayin....
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 4:50:35 PM EDT
[#1]
As long as they die over there, who gives a shit.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 9:14:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

You're overlooking the elephant in the room.  How did these kids have the monetary means to afford a flight, etc. back over there?  The financial backing, and by extension the same sentiments, are local.  A terrorist over there is being funded by untold like-minded people here.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 10:05:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

How did these kids have the monetary means to afford a flight, etc. back over there?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How did these kids have the monetary means to afford a flight, etc. back over there?  

saving tips from driving cabs?
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 12:58:35 AM EDT
[#4]
So long as they don't come back....
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 7:13:53 AM EDT
[#5]
It sounds like these guys have been little more than cannon fodder in the past when they have left to go fight.
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 11:19:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/27/2014 9:38:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Wait until they rise up here.
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 7:46:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

isn't there some laws on the book prohibiting civilian U.S. citizens from leaving America and going off to fight in wars in other countries?

just sayin....
View Quote

Yes there is for citizens, and if any return they'll be charged.  It's a federal law although I don't remember the name of it off the top of my head.  If they're non-citizens I would imagine they'd at least be deported if they return and are arrested.

And liberals absolutely hate terms like melting pot.  They're all about diversity which according to their definition is the races staying pure so that the less advantaged ones can be controlled by the all-powerful state and in turn elect the right people.  The reality of a melting pot, AKA racial and cultural assimilation, is scary to big government types because it's harder to put people in groups that let them be easily controlled and manipulated.

Link Posted: 6/28/2014 3:43:40 PM EDT
[#9]
          <Comment removed.......dpmmn>
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 1:08:14 AM EDT
[#10]

<Comment removed.......dpmmn>
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/29/2014 5:15:07 PM EDT
[#11]
US citizens may not take up arms against the US or our treaty allies.

That said, you can volunteer for the French Foreign Legion if you are at least 18 and can commit to 5year abroad.

More than a couple Seals are active in the FFL in Africa theater as we speak. Col north interviews one for his radio show a while back and so had Dick Marchinco.

But, you do have to repatriat yourself once you return to the US. That means your are technically ineligible to run for POTUS.

And how obummer got around that rule is besides the point.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 6:12:07 PM EDT
[#12]

If they want to go over there an kill each other, I say pay for their one way ticket. Probably cheaper than the welfare checks they probably get every month.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 11:38:17 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't get why we care.  If they are the terrorist type, there's at least a chance we'll never hear from them again.  You go, you don't get to come back and if they do hate America at least they're not here.  If they have a civil war to fight, what's it our business anyway.  Returning home to fight a civil war sounds noble, not a crime.  If I was living abroad and something happened here, why would it be a crime for me to come back?  I say we encourage them and send em for free.  I'll just add that Islam makes country identification disappear, so though it may not be the exact country, it matters little.
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 12:34:33 PM EDT
[#14]
They'll be more productive as bullet-catchers over there, than being check collectors here. Pack your shite and GTFO already!
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 11:39:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/attachments/lounge/45705d1358793620-old-west-gun-control-well-bye.jpg

If they want to go over there an kill each other, I say pay for their one way ticket. Probably cheaper than the welfare checks they probably get every month.
View Quote

Bingo. Let the jihad warriors kill each other to the last one. Better them than us.
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 9:05:44 PM EDT
[#16]
I hope more of those Somalians  leave the U.S. for good by dying in that wretched place.
It's so ironic that they can claim refugee status, saying that their country is war torn, yet they
voluntarily join another war.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 8:24:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
US citizens may not take up arms against the US or our treaty allies.

That said, you can volunteer for the French Foreign Legion if you are at least 18 and can commit to 5year abroad.

More than a couple Seals are active in the FFL in Africa theater as we speak. Col north interviews one for his radio show a while back and so had Dick Marchinco.

But, you do have to repatriat yourself once you return to the US. That means your are technically ineligible to run for POTUS.

And how obummer got around that rule is besides the point.

View Quote

...or the RAF Eagle Squadrons...or the Abraham LIncoln Brigade...or the Flying Tigers...to use a couple of historical references.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 8:39:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I hope more of those Somalians  leave the U.S. for good by dying in that wretched place.
It's so ironic that they can claim refugee status, saying that their country is war torn, yet they
voluntarily join another war.
View Quote

The iriony of it all is so sweet. But, not all Somolians are dipsticks... Not saying you were making that leap, but worth distinguishing.

There are in fact groups of people on the MN Somali community that are trying to get to the bottom of these human trafficking organizations. They have thus far been rather empty in their research. No one has been charged or prosecuted nor has the "disapearance " of teenagers and young adults been stopped.

The Somali community is even more closed mouth about this shit than anyone had figured.

And we are not likely to see any new details other than body counts for some time.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 2:25:48 PM EDT
[#19]

And we are not likely to see any new details other than body counts for some time.
View Quote

As long as they die over there, who gives a shit!
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 8:27:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Its when they come back that has me concerned.

Other than in a coffin or body bag.

Its not racist to want to have Muslim extremists who kill Christians in other countries tries to stay away.

Link Posted: 7/17/2014 1:33:39 PM EDT
[#21]
You would hope our dumb ass CIA will keep tabs on the ones who made it back but then again, they did a great job preventing 9/11.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top