Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2014 1:01:17 PM EDT
Going to Minneapolis tomorrow for a couple days for work. . . Looking for good, but not fancy restaurants in downtown. . . I'm near the IDS Center. .

Link Posted: 4/12/2014 3:22:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to work downtown and frequently went to the IDS Building.

If you like burgers, go to Dan Kelly's; it's a couple blocks away.  Cosi makes good pizza and is right in the IDS Building.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 2:16:14 PM EDT
[#2]
The Nook is my favorite burger joint in MN. In St. Paul but worth it… Trust me.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 7:09:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Went to Hell's Kitchen. . . pretty good, a little pricey, but good. . .
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 10:14:18 AM EDT
[#4]
There is Rosa Mexicano, but that is a NY based restaurant, so...fuggedaboudit!
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 1:38:46 PM EDT
[#5]
For dinner, go South on Hennepin to the Butcher and the Boar.  Great food, large whisky selection, and a fun heated patio/bar area in the back.  Or go West on Washington Avenue to Bar La Grassa.  It's kind of frou-frou but delicious food and lots of good looking women in the bar.  

For lunch, try the food trucks along 2nd Avenue, or just walk around the skyway and look for non-chain burger or pizza places; there's a few good options near the IDS.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 2:53:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Went to Hell's Kitchen. . . pretty good, a little pricey, but good. . .
View Quote

Great choice. I was there for brunch last weekend.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 1:02:00 PM EDT
[#7]
The lowrey is good. . . dirty hipsters everywhere, but great place for food/drink.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 4:50:01 PM EDT
[#8]
For lunch you should try the Trieste Cafe in the Lumber Exchange Building (5th & Hennepin).  Great greek food.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top