Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2014 7:03:08 PM EDT
Anyone know where I can get a surplus military style ruck? My son has enlisted in the Army, infantry, and as part of getting ready to go they do pt classes 2 times s week. In a couple weeks they are going to add some marches and yet want a ruck with some weight in it. I tried Fleet Farm in Blaine and Brooklyn Park. Not sure where else to look.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 7:06:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I might have one in my basement, ill check. you could try element arms by Becker, or Sportsmans Guide in South St Paul ( www.sportsmansguide.com )
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 8:56:41 PM EDT
[#2]
C C's Surplus, Brooklyn Heights
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 10:25:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I picked up one of these from ebay a while back for camping/hiking/hunting and like it a lot. It's amazing the amount of weight you can pack in there comfortably.

ILBE
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 1:49:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Does anyone know of any mil surplus in the St. Cloud area? Looking for an alice pack.
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 2:53:47 PM EDT
[#5]
New milsurp store in delano, Wise supply I think. They just opened, but already had a bunch of packs of all sorts.

www.wise-supplies.com
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 9:50:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Fleet Farm in Circle Pines had them last time I was there.
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 10:47:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

The one in Lakeville also had a selection of them.
Link Posted: 6/27/2014 9:48:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

On my way to lkvl today. I'll check it out, thanks.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 5:03:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Does anyone know of any mil surplus in the St. Cloud area? Looking for an alice pack.
View Quote

Crazy jims surplus I think it's called.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 11:44:19 AM EDT
[#10]
I think Crazy Jim moved from Little Falls to Brainerd.   Fleet Farm in Waite Park has alice packs sometimes.  There is also an army surplus store in New London called Petes Surplus on MN 9 and US 71
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top