Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2017 12:36:35 PM EDT
Wooo Hooo!   The roaches coming out during the day to feed.

At least the hip-pity hop music with the cursing/cussing is turned down this year.    

Hey, it is ghetto fabulous!

Note :   I hate people.   But, I love my neighborhood, as I never have to feel guilty about hating some of my neighbors.  LOL!  

This is better than a trip to the zoo!

Link Posted: 8/13/2017 7:49:00 AM EDT
[#1]
When the state feeds, clothes, educates and disciplines (or lack of) your child, they in fact own them.

Is there no parental responsibility anymore?
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 11:44:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When the state feeds, clothes, educates and disciplines (or lack of) your child, they in fact own them.

Is there no parental responsibility anymore?
View Quote
Add to that, the state housing them.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 2:29:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Funny how they are happy to be slaves...yet complain about slavery to this day when slave ownership by citizens was so low in the US compared to Muslim countries to this day...
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 7:15:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Funny how they are happy to be slaves...yet complain about slavery to this day when slave ownership by citizens was so low in the US compared to Muslim countries to this day...
View Quote
The irony of this statement is magnificent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top