Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2017 8:09:39 PM EDT
Sorry to stir this up again but I can't find the old thread. Who is the best stocking dealer in the state? If you are a dealer and have some stock on 7.62 cans, please PM me on this site or email. I have cash and am ready to go.
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 9:58:16 PM EDT
[#1]
@graysonp

Gamaliel Shooting Supply in Gamaliel. Worth the trip.
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 10:12:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Gilbert's Guns in Frankfort has some Sig Saur, Dead Air Armament, Silencerco, and may be something else in stock. Richard
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 6:44:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@graysonp

Gamaliel Shooting Supply in Gamaliel. Worth the trip.
View Quote
This. Currently going through him 
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 8:52:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 9:59:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 10:03:34 AM EDT
[#6]
+1 for Gamaliel. Grayson helped me out with a Sig purchase, even went the extra mile when there was a little hiccup getting mounts. Their catalog is surprisingly large and they're right here in KY.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 1:37:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Grayson at   Gamaliels.

I have 5 or 6 through him, while I live in Northern KY and Louisville.  Worth the drive.  

To me, they are like family.     They are in the middle of a cow field in the middle of nowhere.    Been in business since the 70's.     There is only one way to survive that rural location and build a thriving business.   REPUTATION!
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 8:33:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I went through Grayson. He was great to work with and look forward to the drive down to pick it up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top