Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2017 10:32:02 PM EDT
I have been hearing about a new range in Middletown for a few weeks now. I had business in Louisville today and decided to look into it. Its "Point Blank Range and Gunshop", located at 330 N. English Station Road Louisville, KY, 40223. That is right behind Walmart in Middletown. You can see their website Here It is all new, even the building, and very nice. I didn't shoot, because I didn't have anything with me except my carry weapon and I didn't have much time. I didn't see any bargains, but didn't expect to. They have a big inventory and lots of rental guns. Its a nice range with handgun lanes and long gun range (didn't ask the maximum distance in the long gun range.) One thing that impressed me is that they can handle any rifle round up to 30-06. They rent lots of 5.56 weapons and 7.62 weapons.  If you want to sight in your 30-30 deer rifle or AK-47 it might be the place. The welcome full auto fire. No tracers, incendiary or AP. It fits nicely in between Louisville Armory and Open Range. It may not be for everybody but is worth a trip. Lots of friendly help.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:23:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 9:29:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Rental guns at a range is a huge plus in my book. When a new shooter ask "what gun to buy" they can try a bunch of stuff and see what works for them.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 11:44:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Point Blank is a chain.   They have a cookie cutter model that works.     They do have some good sales at times.  

Gunshops and ranges are no longer just the hangout of us old range hounds any longer.    These newer ranges are family and women friendly.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 5:58:08 AM EDT
[#4]
That is amazingly close to my work. I will have to stop in after shift and see what it's all about.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 9:35:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That is amazingly close to my work. I will have to stop in after shift and see what it's all about.
View Quote
Well you're not shooting at your old hangout anymore. You might as well find a new floozy to hang out with. :(
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:10:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well you're not shooting at your old hangout anymore. You might as well find a new floozy to hang out with. :(
View Quote
I just got a promotion on top of the promotion I got that landed me on nights, the new promotion is the same shift as my old promotion basically I replaced me!

I sadly doubt I will be seeing the range for awhile other than when I go shoot on a day off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top