Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2017 1:45:17 AM EDT
(Posting is sharing public information and has been approved by a moderator.)

Instant Message me to range purchase of tickets or contact Southwest Assembly of God directly.    

They are raffling an AR15.   I am posting to support the raffle. I wish more churches and businesses would do things like this.  I am buying at least 10 tickets as my personal support.  

1) I personally know the Pastor, Randy Weeks and his wife.

2) I am not a member of that Church nor the domination of Assembly of God.   I am in no way legally affiliated with the Church.   I have no financial interest in the raffle nor the Church.

3) Here are the details, from the Pastors wife.
"Our church is selling $10 raffle tickets for this SpecialOps Tactical SOT-15 rifle if you know of anyone that wants to buy some tickets. We are raising money for our building fund.  The retail on the rifle is $1800.    Gunz in Valley Station has donated it to us."

special ops tactical  product category preconfigured rifles

Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:11:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Expect a text or phone call from me later today
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 2:42:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 7:25:42 AM EDT
[#3]
3 of us have purchased tickets so far.

I stopped by the church last week and found out they host CDWL classes.   That is pretty cool.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 11:05:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I got my tickets and have mailed a money order back to you as of yesterday
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 4:04:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Turns out, the gun was donated by "Gunz" here in Louisville.   I found out they do a lot of charity donations.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:55:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Drawning was this past weekend.  No one I know was the winner.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top